Cancer has become the leading cause of death for Chinese people, with a mortality rate of 75 to 80%, which can be said to be the biggest threat to Chinese people’s health. The main reasons for the particularly low survival rate are the following:
- Most cancers are diagnosed at an advanced stage.
- The patient’s willingness to cooperate is not high.
- Common cancers in Taiwan are prone to drug resistance.
- The medical standards for cancer treatment are uneven.
- Lack of full-time oncologists.
Therefore, Fuzhongsheng Medical will establish a clinical research cooperation organization in XX, which is the most urgent task to reduce the mortality rate of cancer. This will be an inter-hospital clinical trial cooperation model for the same cancer treatment method, in order to effectively use patient resources and ensure the safety and ethics of clinical research plans, and establish a rigorous review system for therapy and academic research, which will be effective Integration of domestic cancer